Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


02:08PM | 06/16/07
Member Since: 11/11/04
6 lifetime posts
I have a 40-something inch round glass table in my kitchen that has a few small scratches in it. Does anyone know of a film or some other product that is clear that I could put on top of the table to prevent further scratches? I really like the look of the glass table so I don't want to cover it up with a tablecloth or table pad. Thanks!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button