Latest Discussions : Electrical & Lighting


12:08PM | 12/06/09
Member Since: 12/05/09
2 lifetime posts
I have a house built by my dad in the 50's and so need replacement switches/plates. I actually have the coverplates, but need new switches. Where can I find them? They're tan colored with a raised dot for ON and nothing on the other end for OFF. HELP!!!!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button