Latest Discussions : Plumbing


11:38AM | 11/28/04
Member Since: 11/15/04
2 lifetime posts
I need to replace a shower faucet and would like to use one that turns (rotates) instead of the current one that pulls out to turn the water on and then rotates to control the temperature. Can this be done without changing the plumbing in the wall? The shower is a shower only and I have no access to the plumbing in the wall.


01:27PM | 11/28/04
It's the valve in the wall that has a different way to turn the water off and on. We can usually replace these valves through the 5 1/2" hole in the front that is covered by an escutcheon.


01:50PM | 11/28/04
Member Since: 11/15/04
2 lifetime posts
Thanks for being so good about answering my question, you are very appreciated!

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button