I am a part of a California High School Engineering class and we are conducting a survey about windows. These survey answers will help us in deciding whether or not to fix a problem. Thanks in advance for all of your help and we will keep you posted on the results.
King High Engineering Design Development
1) Do you ever accidentally leave windows open in your house, while having the AC on at the same time?
2) Do you ever sleep with your house windows open?
3) Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night because you are too cold from the windows in your house or room being open?
4) Is it inconvenient to close all of the windows in your house after turning on the AC?
Further Comments Towards This Subject: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight