I am a part of a California High School Engineering class and we are conducting a survey about windows. These survey answers will help us in deciding whether or not to fix a problem. Thanks in advance for all of your help and we will keep you posted on the results.
King High Engineering Design Development
1) Do you ever accidentally leave windows open in your house, while having the AC on at the same time?
2) Do you ever sleep with your house windows open?
3) Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night because you are too cold from the windows in your house or room being open?
4) Is it inconvenient to close all of the windows in your house after turning on the AC?
Further Comments Towards This Subject: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects