I am a part of a California High School Engineering class and we are conducting a survey about windows. These survey answers will help us in deciding whether or not to fix a problem. Thanks in advance for all of your help and we will keep you posted on the results.
King High Engineering Design Development
1) Do you ever accidentally leave windows open in your house, while having the AC on at the same time?
2) Do you ever sleep with your house windows open?
3) Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night because you are too cold from the windows in your house or room being open?
4) Is it inconvenient to close all of the windows in your house after turning on the AC?
Further Comments Towards This Subject: ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!