I saw a battery drill with a little spotlight on the front. At the time I didn't pay much attention. Can anybody tell me which companies produce these?
I am also looking for a shop vac I saw a couple of years ago. The vac was full size 16 gal, but came with a removable power head, which you could use as a blower or install in the hand carry canister to make it a carry around without sacrificing power.
any info on these items would be greatly appreciated. thank you
SKIL does have a line of "light it up" tools that have little LED spotlights on them...as for the vac w/ detacheable powerhead to use as a blower you should look at the RIDGID 2-in-1 vac...I bought this one because it is a very powerful wet/dry vac but i can also pop the motor off and use it as a leaf blower in the yard...and if i click on another attatchment i can use it to clean my gutters...the ridgid vacs will be found at the home depot...and they should have the light it up tools as well
I have the Rigid, very good vac, currently on sale @ depot $68. What I am looking for is a vac that has a smaller tub with it. You take the vac assembly off & put it on the smaller tub turning it into a compact carry around.I saw it a couple of years ago, thought it was a craftsman. Haven't seen it since.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!