I need a wiring diagram for a craftsman router 315.175060 variable speed. The owner manual has a great diagram for the handle control circuit, but I lost my drawing of the wiring connection for the upper end of the unit. Need to know what wire connect to the others! Here are the wires the white wire from the power cord, on the cable coming from the handle they are red, white and purple, from the printed circuit board the brown wire, and coming from the motor the red and black. Any info would be helpful. ***** doesn't have this info and don't know were to get it!!! I've been trying for three day now to find this out. I thought the diagram would come with the parts.
From the circuit board
Coming from the motor
ThanksMay Peace be with You all the days of Yor Life.
I too (unwisely) disconnected all the wires of my (Model 315. 17491) router. Were you successful in getting wiring information? If so, I would greatly appreciate ALL wiring information you have (handle AND motor).
George in Irving, TX
George in Irving, TX
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!