porches out of concrete
Take the length times the width and devide by 80 for a four inch [4 "]thick slab.
Devide the number by 70 for five inches [5 "] and by 60 for 6" [6 "].
The number left is the amount of concrete in yards you will tell your Ready Mix Concrete Company.
Remember, due to uneveness in the substrate and other un-see-ables, add a half a yard to the load.
The cost of the unneeded material is nothing compared to the headache during and after of being a wheelbarrow short.
Brian T. Chaffee
Custom Stamp Concrete
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING