porches out of concrete
Take the length times the width and devide by 80 for a four inch [4 "]thick slab.
Devide the number by 70 for five inches [5 "] and by 60 for 6" [6 "].
The number left is the amount of concrete in yards you will tell your Ready Mix Concrete Company.
Remember, due to uneveness in the substrate and other un-see-ables, add a half a yard to the load.
The cost of the unneeded material is nothing compared to the headache during and after of being a wheelbarrow short.
Brian T. Chaffee
Custom Stamp Concrete
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!