I just bought this rug http://www.braidedrugstore.com/minuteman53.aspx because I loved the old timey feel of it. Now I'm worried that I need to make the whole house look like it's 1890! Can I get away with some country items and sort of be "eclectic"?
Sure, combining traditional home designs with other styles, like contemporary, can actually be very attractive. Plus it allows you to incorporates different items to create your own unique style. That rug would be a nice asset to any room, and I would personally add a touch of modernism in other accents like furniture. Here's some modern furniture to check out: http://www.stlloftstyle.com/ , and a lot of stores in your area should have some options, too. Good luck with your mixed decor!
Yes, definitely. The whole mix and match approach has a big following. One way to do it effectively is to carry through the colors or textures from the rug to other products, such as pillows, lamps, etc.
Hi, Choose stylish and high quality furniture to decorate your home in new style, I have got a store which offer so many kind of patio furniture like benches, chairs, dining sets, hammocks, umbrellas and other accessories. You can visit for listing at finestpatiofurniture.com for your online purchasing.
Heya elspeth, I have check the store which you have shared here. It is really good to buy the furniture for the home. I have also a store which is helful to buy the furntiure for the bedroom. have a look bedroomfurnituremattress.com for the all types of bedroom furnitures.
bedroom furniture sets
bedroom furniture sets
Hi, i had seen some home interior combining old furniture to a more modern ambiance of the house. And i could say that it is really possible for it to look good.
Yes indeed.In order to make your home décor with a fresh and new look it need to clean out your closets and arrange in a different plan or order. There needs to arrange new items to create a new look you want. The items include furniture, decorating accessories, hanging lights, floor designs, other accessories and the painting. Painting and selection of paint has the main role in depicting the home interior more stylish and outstanding that the painting as a whole will impress the home interior.
When most people are furniture shopping, they can sometimes choose style over substance, however when you are buying pine furniture or oak furniture, you know that you are going to be getting both style and substance. Oak furniture in your home not only looks fantastic; it is serving its purpose perfectly and does everything that you could possibly want from it. There are many different ranges of oak and pine furniture that you can choose from are immense so there is something for everybody when it comes to pine and oak furniture. In order to select the right pieces of furniture for your home you need to weigh up what other pieces you might have in that particular room and ensure that it won’t clash with the new piece you are considering.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Expert Furniture Arranging Tips
- 5 Things to Do With...Old Rakes
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 8 DIY Storage Solutions for a Closet-less Room
- 9 Potent Cleaners You Didn't Know You Had
- 8 Great DIY Ways to Use Cinder Blocks
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 10 Fall Home Maintenance Musts
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Perfect Projects
- 8 Countertops You'd Never Believe Were Handmade
- 9 Handy Uses for Your Cordless Drill/Driver
- 5 Minutes Flat: 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- 10 FREE Storage Hacks
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Design Inspirations for Your Small Bedroom
- Deck the Doors: 10 Wreaths for Autumn Decorating
- 7 Tools to Wage War Against Leaves
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY