I just bought this rug http://www.braidedrugstore.com/minuteman53.aspx because I loved the old timey feel of it. Now I'm worried that I need to make the whole house look like it's 1890! Can I get away with some country items and sort of be "eclectic"?
Sure, combining traditional home designs with other styles, like contemporary, can actually be very attractive. Plus it allows you to incorporates different items to create your own unique style. That rug would be a nice asset to any room, and I would personally add a touch of modernism in other accents like furniture. Here's some modern furniture to check out: http://www.stlloftstyle.com/ , and a lot of stores in your area should have some options, too. Good luck with your mixed decor!
Yes, definitely. The whole mix and match approach has a big following. One way to do it effectively is to carry through the colors or textures from the rug to other products, such as pillows, lamps, etc.
Hi, Choose stylish and high quality furniture to decorate your home in new style, I have got a store which offer so many kind of patio furniture like benches, chairs, dining sets, hammocks, umbrellas and other accessories. You can visit for listing at finestpatiofurniture.com for your online purchasing.
Heya elspeth, I have check the store which you have shared here. It is really good to buy the furniture for the home. I have also a store which is helful to buy the furntiure for the bedroom. have a look bedroomfurnituremattress.com for the all types of bedroom furnitures.
bedroom furniture sets
bedroom furniture sets
Hi, i had seen some home interior combining old furniture to a more modern ambiance of the house. And i could say that it is really possible for it to look good.
Yes indeed.In order to make your home décor with a fresh and new look it need to clean out your closets and arrange in a different plan or order. There needs to arrange new items to create a new look you want. The items include furniture, decorating accessories, hanging lights, floor designs, other accessories and the painting. Painting and selection of paint has the main role in depicting the home interior more stylish and outstanding that the painting as a whole will impress the home interior.
When most people are furniture shopping, they can sometimes choose style over substance, however when you are buying pine furniture or oak furniture, you know that you are going to be getting both style and substance. Oak furniture in your home not only looks fantastic; it is serving its purpose perfectly and does everything that you could possibly want from it. There are many different ranges of oak and pine furniture that you can choose from are immense so there is something for everybody when it comes to pine and oak furniture. In order to select the right pieces of furniture for your home you need to weigh up what other pieces you might have in that particular room and ensure that it won’t clash with the new piece you are considering.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- 10 Essentials for the Perfect Modern Bath
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Stay Bite-Free with 8 High-Tech Bug Zappers
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Easy Steps to a Dust-Free Home
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- Perk Up Your Garden with 10 New Perennials
- DIY Organization: 10 Cheap and Easy Ideas
- 15 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 11 Creative Ways to Reuse Cardboard Boxes
- Why You Should Reconsider Aboveground Pools