I recently installed a new vanity in my bathroom, and have managed to get all but one drain connection leak-free. A small bead of water appears just below the locknut that connects the tailpiece to the sink itself. There are no leaks at the rubber washer--just below the locknut. It's not a dramatic leak. . .the water never even drips down to the vanity bottom.
What would cause this? How can I repair it?
Installing a new fiberglass shower stall in a previo...
Basement sink needs to drain upwards
Leaky bath tub faucet
question on relocatinf bathroom sink drain
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!