I recently installed a new vanity in my bathroom, and have managed to get all but one drain connection leak-free. A small bead of water appears just below the locknut that connects the tailpiece to the sink itself. There are no leaks at the rubber washer--just below the locknut. It's not a dramatic leak. . .the water never even drips down to the vanity bottom.
What would cause this? How can I repair it?
Installing a new fiberglass shower stall in a previo...
Basement sink needs to drain upwards
Leaky bath tub faucet
question on relocatinf bathroom sink drain
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!