I recently installed a new vanity in my bathroom, and have managed to get all but one drain connection leak-free. A small bead of water appears just below the locknut that connects the tailpiece to the sink itself. There are no leaks at the rubber washer--just below the locknut. It's not a dramatic leak. . .the water never even drips down to the vanity bottom.
What would cause this? How can I repair it?
Installing a new fiberglass shower stall in a previo...
Basement sink needs to drain upwards
Leaky bath tub faucet
Sink makes gurgling sound when water is turned off.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects