Most Effective Wallpaper Removal Technique
Pull the Weedsprayer out of the garage... Fill it 3/4 full of hot hot hot water.. Dump in 1 cup of Downey Liquid Fabric Softener.. Shake well.. Spray the wallpaper. Sit back for 15 minutes.. Spray again. Sit back again for 15 minutes.. Take putting knife and work out an edge wallpaper and pull.
But if you find that the walls were not primed and or sized and you are tearing off the face paper of the drywall you may want to leave the paper up and paint over it, that is if it is on the walls tight. You can keep on going but you will have extensive repair of the walls.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight