Saltillo Pavers ruined by acid?
clean my pavers with Phosphoric Acid before applying a high gloss finish.
(They were sealed with Penetrating Sealer before installation). They
looked beautiful. After mopping with phosphoric acid they have that white
chalky look. Please tell me how do I fix this exactly. I am sick and
miserable about this, nearly hysterica at times.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited August 27, 2001).]
Definitely e-mail these people (see the website) and call around to different tile stores to get their professional opinions before you take the next step. Remember, if it's a chemical on the surface, then it can be removed with another chemical. The trick is to find the right one and to use the correct approach to cleaning.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!