Saltillo Pavers ruined by acid?
clean my pavers with Phosphoric Acid before applying a high gloss finish.
(They were sealed with Penetrating Sealer before installation). They
looked beautiful. After mopping with phosphoric acid they have that white
chalky look. Please tell me how do I fix this exactly. I am sick and
miserable about this, nearly hysterica at times.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited August 27, 2001).]
Definitely e-mail these people (see the website) and call around to different tile stores to get their professional opinions before you take the next step. Remember, if it's a chemical on the surface, then it can be removed with another chemical. The trick is to find the right one and to use the correct approach to cleaning.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects