I have a Wilsonart floor in my kitchen that is 5-6 years old and the pattern has been discontinued. I had a leak from my diswasher and now the floor is buckling badly, popping up in areas at the seam area. I have only a few tiles to use to replace the warped ones.
Any idea where I can get Wilsonart 2135-61 Sabbio Tri Stone and 2134061 Sabbio tiles?
I'm having the same problem tracking down this style. I need only 4 tiles. Did you have any luck finding any?
I haven't had any luck yet. I called Wilsonart a year ago when I realized I should have some just in case, and they looked at the inventory of their distributors and said no one had any. Of course they want you to get a new floor. But I keep looking and checking with different discussion boards. I'll let you know if I find any.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!