I have a Wilsonart floor in my kitchen that is 5-6 years old and the pattern has been discontinued. I had a leak from my diswasher and now the floor is buckling badly, popping up in areas at the seam area. I have only a few tiles to use to replace the warped ones.
Any idea where I can get Wilsonart 2135-61 Sabbio Tri Stone and 2134061 Sabbio tiles?
I'm having the same problem tracking down this style. I need only 4 tiles. Did you have any luck finding any?
I haven't had any luck yet. I called Wilsonart a year ago when I realized I should have some just in case, and they looked at the inventory of their distributors and said no one had any. Of course they want you to get a new floor. But I keep looking and checking with different discussion boards. I'll let you know if I find any.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers