I have a Wilsonart floor in my kitchen that is 5-6 years old and the pattern has been discontinued. I had a leak from my diswasher and now the floor is buckling badly, popping up in areas at the seam area. I have only a few tiles to use to replace the warped ones.
Any idea where I can get Wilsonart 2135-61 Sabbio Tri Stone and 2134061 Sabbio tiles?
I'm having the same problem tracking down this style. I need only 4 tiles. Did you have any luck finding any?
I haven't had any luck yet. I called Wilsonart a year ago when I realized I should have some just in case, and they looked at the inventory of their distributors and said no one had any. Of course they want you to get a new floor. But I keep looking and checking with different discussion boards. I'll let you know if I find any.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects