Latest Discussions : Miscellaneous


06:28PM | 01/06/07
Member Since: 01/05/07
1 lifetime posts
My kitchen cupboards, from probably the early 70's, appear to be a pressboard with a covering that resembles contact paper. It's very hard to tell that is what it is and I believe it was made for cupboards, not like the contact paper that you buy for the shelves. It is very dark. I want to get rid of the covering but don't know what to do with it then. The "pressboard" looks very porous. I would even be happy to replace the covering if I knew where to buy it.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button