Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


08:40AM | 08/16/04
Member Since: 08/15/04
1 lifetime posts
I am a new home owner and doesn't have any idea on home repair and fixes. My house is a 4 yr old three level townhose. I see a crack propagating at the place where the staircase meets the second floor. Right side of the stair is attached to a wall and other side is open in the sense has no wall but has railing. Crack is gradually becoming more wide. Please help me on what should I do. Or what type of professionals should I contact?

I would appreciate your response.


Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button