we have plans for an already built Monterey Dome we are purchasing built in '84.
It's an Alpine 40.
we need the instruction manual if someone has that. We have the blueprints, but now need the manual.
It leaks and we are thinking of adding a cupola and fixing it ourselves. would be easier with the manual.
Hi . I am building myself a 39' geodesic dome too I have 2 panarama rooms and 3 extension 2 6 foot and 1 4 foot, I am within a week of finishing drywall on all walls and have the same question you do about the roof , Cedar is a great product loos great but is time comsuming as i have installed it on the rcelling of the first floor area Dry wall if you have access to scafolding will brighten up the place and you can cover the seams with dry wall tape or thin slats of cedar to a center hub where the panels connect , I have poly foam sprayed into my roof and have heavy plastic covering it and from the floor other than the nclear it looks like a shinny white roof , here in Japan they have a great fire rated drywall board that is 3x6 and 3/8th inches thick easy to handle cut nice and is somehwat light green in color which works well untill you can paint it .
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes