we have plans for an already built Monterey Dome we are purchasing built in '84.
It's an Alpine 40.
we need the instruction manual if someone has that. We have the blueprints, but now need the manual.
It leaks and we are thinking of adding a cupola and fixing it ourselves. would be easier with the manual.
Hi . I am building myself a 39' geodesic dome too I have 2 panarama rooms and 3 extension 2 6 foot and 1 4 foot, I am within a week of finishing drywall on all walls and have the same question you do about the roof , Cedar is a great product loos great but is time comsuming as i have installed it on the rcelling of the first floor area Dry wall if you have access to scafolding will brighten up the place and you can cover the seams with dry wall tape or thin slats of cedar to a center hub where the panels connect , I have poly foam sprayed into my roof and have heavy plastic covering it and from the floor other than the nclear it looks like a shinny white roof , here in Japan they have a great fire rated drywall board that is 3x6 and 3/8th inches thick easy to handle cut nice and is somehwat light green in color which works well untill you can paint it .
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!