we have plans for an already built Monterey Dome we are purchasing built in '84.
It's an Alpine 40.
we need the instruction manual if someone has that. We have the blueprints, but now need the manual.
It leaks and we are thinking of adding a cupola and fixing it ourselves. would be easier with the manual.
Hi . I am building myself a 39' geodesic dome too I have 2 panarama rooms and 3 extension 2 6 foot and 1 4 foot, I am within a week of finishing drywall on all walls and have the same question you do about the roof , Cedar is a great product loos great but is time comsuming as i have installed it on the rcelling of the first floor area Dry wall if you have access to scafolding will brighten up the place and you can cover the seams with dry wall tape or thin slats of cedar to a center hub where the panels connect , I have poly foam sprayed into my roof and have heavy plastic covering it and from the floor other than the nclear it looks like a shinny white roof , here in Japan they have a great fire rated drywall board that is 3x6 and 3/8th inches thick easy to handle cut nice and is somehwat light green in color which works well untill you can paint it .
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects