we have plans for an already built Monterey Dome we are purchasing built in '84.
It's an Alpine 40.
we need the instruction manual if someone has that. We have the blueprints, but now need the manual.
It leaks and we are thinking of adding a cupola and fixing it ourselves. would be easier with the manual.
Hi . I am building myself a 39' geodesic dome too I have 2 panarama rooms and 3 extension 2 6 foot and 1 4 foot, I am within a week of finishing drywall on all walls and have the same question you do about the roof , Cedar is a great product loos great but is time comsuming as i have installed it on the rcelling of the first floor area Dry wall if you have access to scafolding will brighten up the place and you can cover the seams with dry wall tape or thin slats of cedar to a center hub where the panels connect , I have poly foam sprayed into my roof and have heavy plastic covering it and from the floor other than the nclear it looks like a shinny white roof , here in Japan they have a great fire rated drywall board that is 3x6 and 3/8th inches thick easy to handle cut nice and is somehwat light green in color which works well untill you can paint it .
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 10 Clever Uses for Space Under Stairs
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 16 Ways to Use Salvaged Wood in Your Home
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- Decked Out: 12 Innovative Outdoor Living Designs
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 15 Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 8 (Truly) Unexpected Storage Spots
- 12 Celebrities' Cool Pools
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 9 Easy-to-Make Garden Luminaries
- Colorful Kitchens: 10 Bright & Bold Designs