We are moving our shed from one house to another and need the screws. If anyone has some, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I recently found my original instruction manual for this Smart Shed Deluxe with the bay window. If anyone would like a copy of it, I have made them available in PDF format (12 pages) for $5 at this link: http://computrends.com/thinkingoutside.html.
I have a complete shed that I will part out. I have all parts except for 4 of the door hinge parts assemblies. Otherwise all the parts are there. I simply have one door that is missing the outside hinge part and a couple of the screws. I ended up building a 24x24 garage and don't use this shed anymore. email@example.com
I have a complete shed. Minus the plastic screws and door hinges. Willing to sell it or buy the plastic screws if anyone has some. contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I am looking for 2 skylighs to replace the two that came with the shed and are broken. If anyone has any for sale or knows where I can buy them, please email me at:
I have the full instructions for the SmartShed. Happy to copy and mail to anyone who wants a set, or e-mail it to you. Am looking for a skylight, part #44020 if anyone has one.... Can't find anything on the net...
Whoops, forgot to include my contact info, sorry! email@example.com. Have the instructions that I am happy to copy. Looking for a skylight. Thanks!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!