fisher & paykel washer & dryer review
Not to mention, if you want to do a light load in one and a heavy in the other. Or if you don't dirty many, one is all you may need.
One of these days....maybe we'll have one too! Let us know how yours works out!
The F&P dryer sold in the U.S. is manufactured by a Canadian company that also makes dryers for GE, so they are of the same basic design. I have no complaints about the dryer, other than that I wish it had fully electronic controls like the washer.
F&P is supposed to be bringing a new top-loading dryer to the U.S. sometime in 2004, and a new washer as well.
JFYI. It is Camco (GE's Canadian subsidiary) which makes the dryers for F&P and GE USA.
DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASHER YOU WILL BE SORRY.
Dont ever buy a Fisher Paykel Product, You'll be sorry.. do some research
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING