fisher & paykel washer & dryer review
Not to mention, if you want to do a light load in one and a heavy in the other. Or if you don't dirty many, one is all you may need.
One of these days....maybe we'll have one too! Let us know how yours works out!
The F&P dryer sold in the U.S. is manufactured by a Canadian company that also makes dryers for GE, so they are of the same basic design. I have no complaints about the dryer, other than that I wish it had fully electronic controls like the washer.
F&P is supposed to be bringing a new top-loading dryer to the U.S. sometime in 2004, and a new washer as well.
JFYI. It is Camco (GE's Canadian subsidiary) which makes the dryers for F&P and GE USA.
DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASHER YOU WILL BE SORRY.
Dont ever buy a Fisher Paykel Product, You'll be sorry.. do some research
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight