fisher & paykel washer & dryer review
Not to mention, if you want to do a light load in one and a heavy in the other. Or if you don't dirty many, one is all you may need.
One of these days....maybe we'll have one too! Let us know how yours works out!
The F&P dryer sold in the U.S. is manufactured by a Canadian company that also makes dryers for GE, so they are of the same basic design. I have no complaints about the dryer, other than that I wish it had fully electronic controls like the washer.
F&P is supposed to be bringing a new top-loading dryer to the U.S. sometime in 2004, and a new washer as well.
JFYI. It is Camco (GE's Canadian subsidiary) which makes the dryers for F&P and GE USA.
DO NOT BUY THIS DISHWASHER YOU WILL BE SORRY.
Dont ever buy a Fisher Paykel Product, You'll be sorry.. do some research
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers