last year for the first time when cleaning the snow up .It melted and ran under the gargage door and you could skate in there ,Was it because my rubber flap is gone .the snow was on each side of the door not in front of it .would anew flap stop the snow.
A new gasket on the bottom of the door won't really solve your problem. Sounds more like you have a grading issue that drains runoff in the driveway directly towards the garage. Until that is remedied, no gasket will keep the water out. What you're looking at is having the grade outside the garage door changed to slope 'away from' the garage, not towards it. Even if you can only change it for a few feet, and possibly install a drain at the lowest point to collect the water, that will help keep the garage dry. Any 'fix' you make should be designed with the heaviest rain you've seen in your area in mind.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes