My wife and I bought a house built in the 1960's. The fixtures are 13" square recessed lights. Are there any replacement fixtures for lights like these? I tried to look up the manufacturer online (Markstone Lighting), but didn't have much luck. Outside of tearing the lights out completely and putting in new drywall to cover the 13" square hole. Are there other options?
Yes, I am having the same trouble. I can't seem to find a cover for a 12" square recesssed light by Markstone. Any help or alternative would be appreciated.
How to Replacing Low-Voltage fixtures with High Hats
Ceiling is cracking around light fixtures
removing an old light fixture - what to do with the ...
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide