I am a novice furniture refinisher working from my home and am interested in buying a HVLP system to primarily spray laquers on furniture. I am looking at to spend under $450.00...Ive looked at the Lemmer T-55 and the Wagner HVLP Finecoat 2000 plus sprayer. Can anyone commment on these systems or recommend an alternative HVLP system?
You want a bleeder gun for laquer. The turbin heats the air hot enough that you will need a glove to hold the spray gun. This heat will make the laquer flow better and help prevent blushing. You will not get any overspray with your tip nozzle set properly. I've used one for the past 18 years and prefer this system over any other spray system. The non bleeder giun will not heat up as much and in my opinion will not do as good a job.
Floor cleaning systems
EIFS- Exterior Insulation Foam Systems- Buyer Beware!!!
Laminate spray to refinish cabinets?
HVLP System Lemmer T-55 / Wagner FineCoat 2000 plus
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING