I am a novice furniture refinisher working from my home and am interested in buying a HVLP system to primarily spray laquers on furniture. I am looking at to spend under $450.00...Ive looked at the Lemmer T-55 and the Wagner HVLP Finecoat 2000 plus sprayer. Can anyone commment on these systems or recommend an alternative HVLP system?
You want a bleeder gun for laquer. The turbin heats the air hot enough that you will need a glove to hold the spray gun. This heat will make the laquer flow better and help prevent blushing. You will not get any overspray with your tip nozzle set properly. I've used one for the past 18 years and prefer this system over any other spray system. The non bleeder giun will not heat up as much and in my opinion will not do as good a job.
Floor cleaning systems
HVLP System Lemmer T-55 / Wagner FineCoat 2000 plus
Laminate spray to refinish cabinets?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!