I am a novice furniture refinisher working from my home and am interested in buying a HVLP system to primarily spray laquers on furniture. I am looking at to spend under $450.00...Ive looked at the Lemmer T-55 and the Wagner HVLP Finecoat 2000 plus sprayer. Can anyone commment on these systems or recommend an alternative HVLP system?
You want a bleeder gun for laquer. The turbin heats the air hot enough that you will need a glove to hold the spray gun. This heat will make the laquer flow better and help prevent blushing. You will not get any overspray with your tip nozzle set properly. I've used one for the past 18 years and prefer this system over any other spray system. The non bleeder giun will not heat up as much and in my opinion will not do as good a job.
Floor cleaning systems
EIFS- Exterior Insulation Foam Systems- Buyer Beware!!!
Laminate spray to refinish cabinets?
HVLP System Lemmer T-55 / Wagner FineCoat 2000 plus
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 10 Secret Rooms & Passages in Ordinary Homes
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers