We are just beginning the process of building our own home. We found a great bargain on walnut floors for the entire first floor. We love the look of dark wood but we just don't know how to coordinate the kitchen cabinets and countertops. We've been to one cabinet company and they suggested medium toned maple or cherry cabinets with a brown glaze and a medium tone (Cornerstone black walnut) solid surface countertop. I'm having a hard time envisioning how this would look. I don't want the kitchen to look like a cave, but I love the look of darker cabinets. Would it be a mistake to pair dark floors with dark cabinets and then perhaps choose a light solid surface countertop? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Wanted: set of metal kitchen cabinets
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
Vintage St Charles Kitchen Cabinets (Set of 20) Exce...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects