We are just beginning the process of building our own home. We found a great bargain on walnut floors for the entire first floor. We love the look of dark wood but we just don't know how to coordinate the kitchen cabinets and countertops. We've been to one cabinet company and they suggested medium toned maple or cherry cabinets with a brown glaze and a medium tone (Cornerstone black walnut) solid surface countertop. I'm having a hard time envisioning how this would look. I don't want the kitchen to look like a cave, but I love the look of darker cabinets. Would it be a mistake to pair dark floors with dark cabinets and then perhaps choose a light solid surface countertop? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!
Wanted: set of metal kitchen cabinets
St Charles Kitchen Cabinets for Sale (Vinatge metal ...
Vintage St Charles Kitchen Cabinets (Set of 20) Exce...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!