Electrical Problem Phones
I am trying to find out where the problem might be regarding my cordless telephones. Ever since we installed a new breaker box to accomodate outside electrical plugs, I seem to have a major problem with my cordless phones. Each time the air unit kicks on, the phone kicks off (when I'm talking on it; just cuts off in the middle of conversation). The air unit breaker is not on the same breaker as the phones. HELP????
How about a little more information Joseph. Is the base unit of the phone plugged into a properly grounded outlet? When you had the new breaker box installed did they drive a ground rod or did they use the old grounding system? Is the breaker being tripped? How old is the house? Is the base unit near the motor of the air unit? Have you tried using a surge protector on the phone? I'll check back later.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!