Electrical Problem Phones
I am trying to find out where the problem might be regarding my cordless telephones. Ever since we installed a new breaker box to accomodate outside electrical plugs, I seem to have a major problem with my cordless phones. Each time the air unit kicks on, the phone kicks off (when I'm talking on it; just cuts off in the middle of conversation). The air unit breaker is not on the same breaker as the phones. HELP????
How about a little more information Joseph. Is the base unit of the phone plugged into a properly grounded outlet? When you had the new breaker box installed did they drive a ground rod or did they use the old grounding system? Is the breaker being tripped? How old is the house? Is the base unit near the motor of the air unit? Have you tried using a surge protector on the phone? I'll check back later.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes