Electrical Problem Phones
I am trying to find out where the problem might be regarding my cordless telephones. Ever since we installed a new breaker box to accomodate outside electrical plugs, I seem to have a major problem with my cordless phones. Each time the air unit kicks on, the phone kicks off (when I'm talking on it; just cuts off in the middle of conversation). The air unit breaker is not on the same breaker as the phones. HELP????
How about a little more information Joseph. Is the base unit of the phone plugged into a properly grounded outlet? When you had the new breaker box installed did they drive a ground rod or did they use the old grounding system? Is the breaker being tripped? How old is the house? Is the base unit near the motor of the air unit? Have you tried using a surge protector on the phone? I'll check back later.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 67 Expert Tips to Aid Your Spring Cleaning
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight