I recently purchased a two family home which is vinyl sided in yellow. My problem is that the window trim and porches are currently painted dark brown. Very ugly! Any ideas out there for a better color?
I agree with the white trim. My inlaws painted their cedar sided home yellow with green trim and it was horrible! It looked like a Ertl farm accident, a sad rendition of John Deere anything, or some Green Bay Packer throw back. Please don't paint the trim green. ACCENT with green as in the shutters, but not the trim! Go with bobinski! I have seen country blue go well but depending on the intensity of the yellow, I would stick with white as it is more contemporary.
A white porch will look very dirty, very quickly, especially the floor of the porch. What color porch if I go with white trim???
I know I'll get it for this, but
painting corner trim between two different color sch...
painting ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!