I recently purchased a two family home which is vinyl sided in yellow. My problem is that the window trim and porches are currently painted dark brown. Very ugly! Any ideas out there for a better color?
I agree with the white trim. My inlaws painted their cedar sided home yellow with green trim and it was horrible! It looked like a Ertl farm accident, a sad rendition of John Deere anything, or some Green Bay Packer throw back. Please don't paint the trim green. ACCENT with green as in the shutters, but not the trim! Go with bobinski! I have seen country blue go well but depending on the intensity of the yellow, I would stick with white as it is more contemporary.
A white porch will look very dirty, very quickly, especially the floor of the porch. What color porch if I go with white trim???
I know I'll get it for this, but
painting corner trim between two different color sch...
painting ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight