I recently purchased a two family home which is vinyl sided in yellow. My problem is that the window trim and porches are currently painted dark brown. Very ugly! Any ideas out there for a better color?
I agree with the white trim. My inlaws painted their cedar sided home yellow with green trim and it was horrible! It looked like a Ertl farm accident, a sad rendition of John Deere anything, or some Green Bay Packer throw back. Please don't paint the trim green. ACCENT with green as in the shutters, but not the trim! Go with bobinski! I have seen country blue go well but depending on the intensity of the yellow, I would stick with white as it is more contemporary.
A white porch will look very dirty, very quickly, especially the floor of the porch. What color porch if I go with white trim???
painting corner trim between two different color sch...
painting ceramic tile
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects