- Give-Aways & Offers
- Monthly Must Do's
- DIY Project Ideas
- Step-by-Step Guides
- Inspirational Photo Galleries
A dehumidifier will help and is a good idea in a musty, moldy basement, but it does a better job of PREVENTING mold than killing it. It will "starve" the mold eventually of the humidity it needs to stay alive and grow, and it will eliminate the environement needed for new mold growth, but the spores will survive an the mold will re-grow as soon as the humidity returns. Bleach works quickly and kills the problem at its source.