porches out of concrete
Take the length times the width and devide by 80 for a four inch [4 "]thick slab.
Devide the number by 70 for five inches [5 "] and by 60 for 6" [6 "].
The number left is the amount of concrete in yards you will tell your Ready Mix Concrete Company.
Remember, due to uneveness in the substrate and other un-see-ables, add a half a yard to the load.
The cost of the unneeded material is nothing compared to the headache during and after of being a wheelbarrow short.
Brian T. Chaffee
Custom Stamp Concrete
- 7 Types of Homeowners Who Can Benefit from a Backyard Shed
- 50 Products for Quick Fixes Around the House
- How To: Keep Cool When You're Working Outside
- 21 Money-Saving Tricks Every Homeowner Needs to Know
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 19 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects