Latest Discussions : Parts & Supplies


07:10PM | 07/29/04
Member Since: 07/28/04
1 lifetime posts
I want to chip seal my driveway but I can not figure out what kind of glop to get or where to get it. The nearest I've found is Henry 532 but it is intended to go on alone without any chip. Any advice for a specific retail product(s) intended for DIY chip seal?

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button