Latest Discussions : Tools & Workshop


09:06AM | 08/09/03
Member Since: 08/08/03
1 lifetime posts
I need to install an R30 insulation in a room. The room right now has the tongue and groove of the roofing exposed. I want to have the same effect when I install the insulation material. Can someone help me locate where I can buy 4' x 8 ' panels with the tongue and groove look design on it to use instead of buying the expensive real tonge and groove boards here in Miami or anywhee in the USA? I checked the internet and found one company in New Zealand than makes one called EasyKraft wall panels by Laminex Industries. Thanks.


12:44PM | 08/10/03
Member Since: 06/26/03
6 lifetime posts
PlyBead available at HomeDepot or ***** . Comes in 4x8 sheets at about $16.00 per sheet.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button