Latest Discussions : Painting


04:07PM | 03/21/01
Member Since: 03/20/01
1 lifetime posts
I would like to know what kind of wall treatments would be used to cover paneling besides wallpaper and paint . I seen a program where they covered paneling with ripped up peices of brown paper and polyurathane mixed with water but just my luck they didnt say how many parts water to put in it anyway the end result is a leather look ... so if anyone knows the mixture or another wall treatment please let me know

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button