Latest Discussions : Painting


04:03AM | 08/05/02
Member Since: 08/04/02
1 lifetime posts
I've seen or heard about a heavy/thick type of wall covering (I think it's a paper product) that can be applied over plaster walls to re-inforce them. Does anyone know what this is called and any brand names? Thanks


04:02PM | 08/06/02
Member Since: 07/28/02
1356 lifetime posts
It is called liner paper and you can get it at most paint stores.

Post a reply as Anonymous

Photo must be in JPG, GIF or PNG format and less than 5MB.

Reply choose button


Post new button or Login button